April 5, 2022
Written by Alberta Parish
On Monday, April 4th, 2022, I had a dream. And there were several scenes in this one dream. In the first scene, I got the news that my mother was dying in the hospital from cancer, and I had to rush down to the hospital before she pass. I remember how frantic I was in the dream. I remember crying in the dream because I had just got the news that my mother was down at the hospital, and she was dying of cancer, and I needed to go there as soon as possible. And I did go. I couldn't find her when I got there. I was looking for her but I couldn't find her.
The second part of my dream is that the Russian army had flooded an entire city of inhabitants. They caused a great flood of water to come upon the city and overflow the city and destroy the city and the inhabitants living there. In the dream, I saw every citizen underwater. I saw the dirty water, how high it stood, and I saw people underwater as they were tossed around, and it felt like I couldn't breathe and was trying to hold my own breath in order to survive the flood water, because they couldn't breath and tried to hold their own breath. Those that somehow made it out of the flood water, on the other side of that flood, the army was waiting and they shot and killed each and every last one of those individuals who somehow made it on the other side of that flood, and crawled up out of the water. They shot dead all the survivors, as soon as they came up out of the water struggling for oxygen...trying to take in oxygen. It felt like I was physically present not only in the flood water but also at the scene where this army shot people as they crawled out of the water. Some of them begged for their lives. I was only a spectator...a witness but it felt like I was physically present with them.
The third part of my dream is I saw a demon who killed several people around me...in my presence. The scene was so graphic. I think it was worse than a 1,000 horror films that I've seen, and I've seen many starting from the early 1980s when my mother took me to the movie theater at the age of 7 to see "The Evil Dead" in 1981. When the demon killed those people, the demon turned around and looked at me, and I looked at him. After that, this same scene with this demon killing people kept repeating over, and over, and over again. And after the third time, this is when I woke up out of my sleep. In the scene, when the demon looked at me and I looked at him, I guess I was supposed to run at that point, because he was staring me down in his true form. I'm also assuming the goal was to frighten me and make me run in the dream but I never did run in my dream no matter how graphic the scene was. Also, this demon came into our presence, at first appearing as a human man. And then, at some point, he shapeshifted into a LIVE DEMON, and that is when he killed several people in my presence.
No comments:
Post a Comment