Wednesday, June 23, 2021

I Had A Dream About Church & Saw My Mom!

This is my mom in the pic.

June 23, 2021

I Had A Dream About Church & Saw My Mom!

Written by Alberta Parish

This evening, I woke up from a dream in which I was at my church. In my dream, it felt like I had returned to the church. The scene that I was in when I went to church did not feel and neither did it have the appearance that it was a scene from my past when I had gone to church as a practicing Christian. It felt like I had returned to the church in the present day. In other words, it was a new day for me at church. I know that it was NOT a day from my past when I attended church as a practicing Christian.

In my dream, there was a lot of people at church. In fact, the church pews were full, which was something I had not seen in a long time since from before I walked away from Christianity and had not attended church since May 2019. This dream also had the appearance of a weekly church service, and I had not seen the church pews that full for a weekly church service in a long time. I mean it looked like I was attending a weekly church service in my dream, but the church pews were packed. This was not a regular Sunday morning service in my dream.

I must be honest when I say this; many people had left my church for various reasons, and this was before I even stopped going to my church in May 2019. I know that the last time I had attended church was in May 2019.

A lot of people have left the church for various reasons, and I’m going to be honest when I tell you that one of those reasons is my pastor really brings people the truth about a lot of things, and she shines a bright light (showing people the truth about themselves), and sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth when it comes to certain behaviors and activities that they’re involved in be it extramarital affairs, and other things that the New Testament clearly condemns such as sexual deviance, adultery, sexual immorality, sex abuse, abuse of women, extorting people for money, fraudulent activities, stealing, robbing, and behaving in ways that are a detriment to your health, well-being, and your freedom. We live in a modern-day Sodom & Gomorrah in Atlanta, and the men of the city are just like the men of the biblical Sodom & Gomorrah. The men in Sodom were unscrupulous, criminalistic, unpredictable, sexually immoral, treacherous, deceitful, raped men, women, and children, were very arrogant, covetous, high-minded, and didn’t want to hear the biblical Lot tell them to not behave wickedly against the two men that sojourned with him and his family inside his home. The men of the city (young and old) wanted to break down Lot’s door, so they could rape the two men that sojourned in the city. This is Atlanta, Georgia.

The sexual deviance, the sociopathic tendencies, and the criminality, and the overall immorality that this rape culture pushes and propagates daily is problematic to those who practice righteousness in a world of wickedness. My reasons for walking away from Christianity and the Church had nothing to do with pastor’s condemnation toward me. She didn’t say anything to me to make me leave the church and Christianity. In May 2019, I left the church and Christianity for other reasons, and those reasons were stemming from me being depressed, missing my mom, and having suicide thoughts, and I felt like God had forsaken me. I felt like God wasn’t helping me. But now, I know the story behind the Old Testament Yahweh. I know that the Old Testament God called Yahweh, Jehovah, the Lord, the Most High (also included the name Yahawah), according to the ancient Gnostic Christians, was known as lord Archon. The Gnostic Christians said that the Archons were an ancient extraterrestrial race that were psychotic, lacked empathy, robotic in nature, and the word most associated with the Archons was deception. The Archons were also the Anunnaki. I know that the Old Testament story of the Genesis Creation and Flood myth came from the Babylonian Creation and Flood myth, which you can read about in the Enuma Elish, which means the Seven Tablets of Creation.

According to these ancient tablets, the Babylonians wrote that the Anunnaki had engineered Homo Sapiens to be a slave race…to be servants to the Anunnaki. According to the Babylonian tablets of Creation, the Anunnaki had decided to engineer homo sapiens after a rebellion against them by the Igigi whom the Anunnaki had enslaved for 3600 years. The Igigi was also an extraterrestrial species that were enslaved to the Anunnaki. According to the Gnostic Christians, lord Archon (also Yahweh) was also called the Demiurge who had destroyed mankind in a flood. According to the Genesis account, this flood is known as Noah’s flood. Also, Yahweh is the equivalent of the Babylonian deity called Enlil. The Igigi had risen in rebellion against Enlil, according to the Enuma Elish. The Igigi had surrounded Enlil’s house demanding to have the workload (also enslavement) removed from them. This is when Enlil and his half-brother Enki devised a plan to engineer Homo Sapiens to bear the workload and replace the Igigi as the new slaves to the Anunnaki.

My reasons for walking away from Christianity was I was convinced that this Old Testament deity who I’d been taught love humanity and love his people, that he really didn’t care about us humans, about me enough to come see about me. And I was calling on his Son, and I didn’t feel he cared either.

My pastor has always been consistent in her walk with Jesus, and she has always cared about her flock. I’ve never known her to take advantage of her flock. I’ve never known her to steal money from her flock, and there aren’t too many male preachers—especially the male megachurch preachers here in Atlanta that I can honestly say is like my pastor. I’ve known her to condemn wrong behavior in her church and condemn men who beat up on women. My pastor encourages men to marry instead of shacking up with their baby mama. And quite frankly, a lot of men are intimidated by women preachers like my pastor. Often church men are intimidated by this old woman who is bringing wisdom, knowledge and understanding, and they cannot compete with her.

Over the years, my pastor has gotten a lot of criticism and backlash for her teachings and condemnation of sexual immorality, adultery, and other deviant behaviors condemning those who practice them to Hell. She has also gotten a lot of backlash and criticism for her condemnation of behaviors or behavioral patterns that are unrighteous and unjust and are dangerous to us. These behaviors in which many people engage in our culture, our community and neighborhoods are dangerous to the well-being of women and children, and those that are just generally good people that don’t harm anyone.

My pastor was also in my dream, which is why I’m speaking about her. Guess who else I saw in my dream? My Mama. My mama was also in my dream. I saw her at church.

The dream started out with me entering the vestibule, which is the area where you first enter the building. I don’t recall anything else before this. I don’t recall driving there to the church. In my dream, I just entered the vestibule. There was a program taking place. A church brother had approached me, asking me to participate in the program. He told me what to say. I thought I could remember it. It was in a moment’s notice, because whoever was supposed to be in that program couldn’t make it or they could not participate for whatever reason. So, I went before the church. And I was doing a very good job. I just could not remember exactly certain things that the brotha told me to say concerning a particular product that I was supposed to talk about. However, I still did a very good job. I was able to string together my words, and sound coherent while I was talking to the church. Pastor was watching. My mother was there watching. The church pews were full of people. A lot of people had participated in that program.

As I was still standing in front of the church speaking, this is when I woke up out of my dream.

The mother is with me. This is only one of many dreams in which I’ve seen my mother since her passing in October 2017. In the dream, she was just there. I saw her, and she looked happy. I don’t recall us speaking. She just looked at me, and she was happy. My pastor looked at me. I was happy to fill in for whoever was supposed to be in that program, in that weekly church service. My mom is definitely watching out for me, and she always comes at the right time and show herself, and let me see her, and feel her presence. Her presence is around me. My mother is my ancestor, and she doesn’t work for anyone. She gives me strength whenever I see her in my dreams. I love her and I miss her. But, one day again, I will see her. And that, too, gives me strength.

 

The End


1 comment: