Written by Alberta
Parish
On June 30, 2021, Bill Cosby was released from prison after the Pennsylvania Supreme Court overturned his 2018 conviction of drugging and raping Andrea Constand.
On January 3, 2021, I had a dream about Bill Cosby who lived in a rundown, dilapidated apartment. I was looking for him and asked around until someone pointed me to where he lived. I entered his apartment, which seemed to be falling apart. He appeared to be his usual self. I told him that I had written a book and want to write another one. I also told him that I had an idea for a book, and the title is “Humanity Is On Trial.” Then suddenly, I changed my mind about the title, and told Cosby that I am going to change my title to the “The Dark World of Religion.” I hadn’t thought about Bill Cosby prior to this dream. Evidently, there was a message in the dream. I don’t know if Cosby was or is a religious person. But what I do know is Cosby is a rapist.
Today, in this
current #MeToo climate, I can certainly understand why many women are upset and
angry that Bill Cosby’s conviction has been overturned by the Pennsylvania
Supreme Court. However, no one should be shocked. The laws were written by men and
for men, especially men in power. Therefore, nothing shocks me about this rape
culture, and spiritual wickedness at the highest echelons of society. In all these
cases, the innocent and the victims are the ones who suffer the most. For the
victims of Bill Cosby, they may never get the real justice they deserve,
because the world is filled with wicked men and by proxy wicked women who often
aid and abet sexual predators, many of whom are their husbands, boyfriends,
uncles, male cousins, nephews, their father and/or grandfather.
Where does the #MeToo movement go from here since Bill Cosby’s 2018 conviction has been vacated by Supreme court judges?
Unfortunately, the
entire society plays a major role in men like Bill Cosby having been able to
get away with so much in his early years. Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein,
and Ghislaine Maxwell; they are all symptomatic of a much larger issue in
American culture, which is a culture predicated upon violence, mayhem, mass
murder, gun violence, sexual predation, child murder, child sex trafficking,
and trafficking of women. Can the laws of the land change the hearts and minds
of men who are sociopaths and psychopaths?
Like Bill Cosby, so many rapists are walking around on the planet. Wicked people outnumber the righteous. Really, what can the little person or the average man or woman do about the sociopaths and psychopaths?
Bill Cosby is an
old man with this stigma that he must carry to his last day on the planet. I
don’t know if he feels any sense of remorse and regret about anything he has
done. Does he deserve redemption? I don’t know. Only he must live with himself,
and deal with the consequences of what he has done.
The End

No comments:
Post a Comment